Sunday 28 August 2011

Update: New Knitting Project

  Good evening, Dolls! 

  Today I've been working on a new scarf for the autumn. It follows this pattern and is a light way pattern for when those days are just getting a little colder and don't quite demand the wearing of a thick scarf. And as I've chosen a wool with a lot of oranges, purples, reds and yellows, it's very autumnal to me, lovely!

  A few pictures to come tomorrow so you can see the pattern and the fantastic colour, and also a few images from the vintage market (I seriously can't wait for this!). 

  As always, I leave you with a few images from my pinterest that caught my eye today, have a good day and make the most of this bank holiday if you're in the UK, hopefully the weather will improve. And for those of you in North Carolina/New York/East Coast, keep safe!








Have a good day! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment